- About Us
- Code of Conduct
- Academic Calendar
- Fee Structure
- Study Centre
Procedures and policies for Infrastructure, Teaching & Learning
Policies for infrastructure:
The institution has a policy to provide sufficient infrastructural facilities for effective teaching and learning process. The yearly budget is prepared according to the needs & requirements of the departments. Formal budget estimates will be prepared by each department and will be reviewed in HODs meeting with the Principal. After discussion forwards it to college Purchase Committee and CDC. On getting approval from CDC and parent institute, implementation is completed. In addition to that for maintaining college Infrastructure there is monthly, half yearly and yearly maintenance is followed as per the requirements at every level at first priority of need.
The precise policies are as follows
Policies for Teaching and Learning:
IQAC promotes the departments to carry out the significant activities related to teaching learning and research. IQAC continuously review the teaching learning process to achieve higher benchmarks of quality.
The specific policies are as below
1. Academic calendar and action plan
2. Teaching plan, Teacher’s diary and attendance record of the students
3. Use of innovative teaching methods and ICT tools.
4. Monitoring the teaching-learning process by HODs
5. Conducting CIE of students as per the academic calendar
6. Encourage the students to participate in research, sports and cultural activities
7. Feedback from students, parents and alumni.